- Hana Jaafari was awarded a $1500 SERC grant by the College of Science and Engineering for “Basic Characterization of Bodipy Trimers and Cellular Applications”
- Christine Pho was awarded a $1394 SERC grant by the College of Science and Engineering for “Study of the cellular entry of carbon nanotubes for applications in anticancer drug delivery”
- Jacqueline Antwi-Danso was awarded a $1500 SERC grant by the College of Science and Engineering for “Cannibalization of Dwarf Galaxies by the Milky Way: Mapping Hα in the Leading Arm of the Magellanic Clouds”
- Dr. Hana Dobrovolny was awarded $13,200 by TCU Invests in Scholarship for “Investigating the role of transmission pathways in viral spread”
- Dr. Zygmunt Gryczynski was awarded $52,120 by Revalesio Corporation for “Fluorescence Studies of RNS60”
- Dr. Zygmunt Gryczynski was awarded $342,00 by NIH for “Novel Approach to Image Mucin Release and Swelling”
A comparison of methods for extracting influenza viral titer characteristics. G. Gonzalez-Parra, T. Rodriguez, H.M. Dobrovolny (2016), J. Virol. Meth, 231:14-24.
Differences in predictions of ODE models of tumor growth: A cautionary example. H. Murphy, H. Jaafari, H.M. Dobrovolny (2015), BMC Cancer, 16(1):163.
Assessing uncertainty in A2 respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) viral dynamics. Gilberto Gonzalez-Parra, Hana M. Dobrovolny (2015) Comput. Math. Methods Med. 2015:567589
Dynamic characteristics of light emission accompanying cryocondensation of nitrous oxide and ethanol. A. Drobyshev, A. Aldiyarov, E. Korshikov, and Y.M. Strzhemechny (2015) Low Temperature Physics 41:547-550
Regular and chaotic dynamics of a piecewise smooth bouncer. Cameron Langer, Bruce Miller (2015) Chaos 25:073114
Determining drug efficacy parameters for mathematical models of influenza. Noah F. Beggs, Hana M. Dobrovolny (2015) J. Biol. Dynamics 9(S1):332–346
Chapagain, P. R.; Rumpf, K.; and Granitzer, P., 2015, Transient Surface Photovoltage Studies of Nanoporous Silicon, 2015 AVS Texas Chapter Conference, Dallas, TX.
Requena, S.; Gryczynski, Z.; and Strzhemechny, Y. M., 2015, Resonant Plasmon Modes of Oriented Silver Nanoprisms in Polymer Matrices and their Light Depolarizing Properties, 2015 AVS Texas Chapter Conference, Dallas, TX.
Chapagain, P. R.; Lukaszewicz M.; Cichy, B.; Strek, W.; and Strzhemechny, Y. M., 2015, Surface Photovoltage and Photoluminescence Studies of Graphene Ceramics in Different Experimental Environments, 2015 AVS Texas Chapter Conference, Dallas, TX.
`Using mathematical models to study drug treatment of influenza.’ Hana Dobrovolny, University of North Texas Health Sciences Center, Department of Cell Biology and Immunology graduate seminar, March 19, 2015.
`Physics of flu: A quantitative approach to studying the dynamics of a disease’, Hana Dobrovolny, Physics Seminar, Baylor University, February 18, 2015.
Temporal Distributions of Optical Energy Transitions and Photoluminescence Quenching in CuInS2 with ZnS Capping and Alloy. Quinton Rice, Sangram Raut, Wan-Joong Kim, Ryan Rich, Rafal Fudala, Mahmoud Abdel-Fattah, Bagher Tabibi, Ignacy Gryczynski, Zygmunt Gryczynski, Sungsoo Jung, Jaetae Seo. Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 59, June 2–6, 2014; Madison, Wisconsin, 2014.
Plasmon and Exciton Coupling and Purcell Enhancement. Quinton Rice, Maria Veronica Rigo, Rafal Fudala, Hyoyeong Cho, Wan-Joong Kim, Ryan Rich, Bagher Tabibi, Zygmunt Gryczynski, Ignacy Gryczynski, William Yu, Jaetae Seo. Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 59, June 2–6, 2014; Madison, Wisconsin, 2014.
Photophysics, RET Probes and Imaging Applications for Fluorescent BSA Au Nanoclusters. Sangram Raut, Badri Maliwal, Dmytro Shumilov, Ryan Rich, Rafal Fudala, Rahul Chib, Rutika Kokate, Susan Butler, Zygmunt Gryczynski, Ignacy Gryczynski. Biophysical Journal 106.2 (2014): 401a.