Some of the information on this page may require that you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If you don’t have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system download it for free here:
Welcome to the home page for the TCU Department of Physics & Astronomy REU program in physics and astrophysics. As a participant in the TCU Physics & Astronomy REU program, you will:
- Collaborate on a research project with TCU faculty mentors, graduate students and other students.
- Learn about working in the aerospace industry through behind-the-scenes field trips.
- Develop skills in giving a research presentation.
- Participate in a one-day workshop on ethics in science.
- Receive a $5,000 stipend.
- Receive free housing on campus.
- Receive travel support to/from TCU.
- Participate in field trips, and have access to the library, computer and recreation facilities.
- Have travel expenses paid to present your results at a scientific conference after the program.
Atomic & Molecular Physics
Theoretical Modeling and Computer Simulation
Application deadline: February 15, 2019
Dr. Peter Frinchaboy
TCU Department of Physics and Astronomy
Summer 2019 Program Dates
10 week program: May 28 through August 2, 2019
This an NSF sponsored REU program